Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Simple breakfast @ Jibby & Co

I got addicted to this!!!
Chic Breakie is the name of it in the menu....with 2 poached eggs sat itself softly on slices of smoked salmon, with some grilled zucchinis.....dressed in yummy citrusy hollandaise sauce. All these weight were not even enuff to crush the super crispy hash browns at the bottom.

Sparse fresh sweet corns and ikura *salmon roes* were everywhere adding to the delight of this breakfast. 

I dunno if the key to this simple dish was its yummy hollandaise sauce, or the perfectly poached eggs, or the crispy hash browns. Or was it the balance of salty smoked salmon paired so well with the soft eggs or was it the occasional burst of salmon roe in my mouth. 

Can't decide which is wat but this breakfast dish was so good I finished it all on my own. U see, Monkey ain't a breakfast person unless it's THAT good.

No one could have though such simple dish could get me so hooked. 

Only at the most ridiculous name cafe - Jibby & co
-_-"
it was only my 2nd visit and I will try more dishes off its menu in the future. Read bout my previous posting *here*

Jibby & Co
GK11, Empire Shopping Gallery,
Subang Jaya,
Selangor.
Tel: 603 5613 7070

No comments: